The most versatile incline bench on the market!
The only bench on the market that allows you to perform your bench press, incline press, and decline press without any gap between the seat and the backrest thanks to its patented system.
This bench is extremely sturdy and stable, equipped with an oversized ultra-resistant steel frame that will allow you to safely perform all your workouts.
Made with a grade 11 steel structure and weighing over 50 kg, the bench is designed to meet the demands of the busiest commercial gyms. The bench offers high-quality finishes with laser-cut numbered adjustments on stainless steel plates.
This bench has a handle and wheels for easy transport. It can also be stored vertically to save space when not in use.
The backrest features the characteristics of powerlifting benches in terms of height (449 mm).
Its wide (305 mm) and robust backrest is covered with an ultra-grip and durable coating.
The front foot of the bench, narrow and tripod-shaped, does not obstruct foot positioning.
• Patented design
• Grade 11 steel frame
• Weight capacity: 500 kg
• Incline, flat, and decline positions: 7 backrest adjustments 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90° and 5 seat adjustments -15, 0, 15, 30, 45°
• Laser-cut and stainless steel numbered adjustable part for optimal durability
• Unique seat system adjustment to eliminate the gap with the backrest in any bench position
• Easy to move thanks to the handle and urethane wheels
• Regulation height of 45 cm when flat
• Width of 53 cm and length of 145 cm
• Backrest length of 98 cm and seat length of 38 cm
• Backrest width of 305 mm
• Vertical storage
• Easy assembly in 20 minutes with Allen keys. 4 bolts fixing the base to the frame and 10 bolts fixing the pads to the frame. Everything else is pre-assembled.
• 3% tolerance.